Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Working Hard...

Lately, I've been really working hard to improve my professional "social" presence.  I've started working on this blog in earnest, and have several technical writeups pending peer edits/reviews prior to posting.

This IS a blog about networking, virtualization, storage, basically anything to do with high end systems engineering.  I've applied to become a delegate to the Tech Field Day, and have been working hard to follow the right people on Twitter/LinkedIn, in order to increase my profile presence and get to know other top people in the industry.

Some of the people on twitter that I follow (they're all awesome):


Look for me to restyle my blog soon (off of blogspot probably, in order to get more "freedom").

That is all for now.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More